10% off Registration with Safety First VIP code!
Attend the 3rd Annual Workplace Mental Health & Wellbeing conference (Auckland 18th – 20th June 2018) and learn through case studies, keynotes, panel discussions and interactive roundtables how to:
- Adopt new mental health hazard risk reduction approaches
- Manage return to work and complexities of psychological claims
- Better support and assist employees who may be experiencing mental difficulties
- Benchmark the effectiveness of your programs against leading organisations
- Implement effective preventative measures
- Enable the process of disclosure.
Safety First’s own Robert Lubbe will be running the post-conference masterclass ‘Building a Mentally Healthy Workplace’.
Building a Mentally Healthy Workplace Masterclass
The management of Mental Health and Wellbeing in the workplace is a relatively new area for most New Zealand companies despite the negative impact of mental health issues on staff function, workplace relationships, and business profitability. The otherwise-effective Health & Safety policies and plans of many companies still lack effective risk management of mental health and wellbeing factors.
This two-part interactive workshop is designed as an opportunity for managers and staff with workplace safety and wellbeing responsibilities to share experiences on identifying, reporting and managing mental health-related issues in the workplace.