FACE-TO-FACE FIRE WARDENS COURSE
This 1.25 hour long course covers these fire safety topics:
- Basic office fire safety
- Duties of Wardens prior to an emergency
- Duties of Wardens during a fire evacuation
- Procedures for persons requiring assistance to evacuate
- Basic procedures and differences between an evacuation resulting from a bomb-threat or earthquake event
What our customers say:
“Just wanted to say thanks for your Fire Warden coaching... I found it all very useful and you delivered it superbly. I've had some positive feedback from the rest of the team about your availability and helpfulness also. Look forward to seeing you at the next coaching session.”
- Martin Brooker, Branch Manager, ANZ Whangarei
Please contact us to book a fire wardens training course for your team.
ONLINE WARDEN COURSE
Our online training is a web-based interactive training programme which uses video & audio, text & images to guide the trainee through the training module with a multiple choice questionnaire following each section of the module to test their understanding of the material.
The warden training module takes approximately 30 minutes to complete including completion of the questionnaires. There are no pre-requisites for this training session.