A fast paced, full-time position, based in Auckland CBD, has become available within our niche market fire safety management company.
Safety First provides a nationwide fire evacuation service to many of New Zealand’s largest companies, property owners and developers.
To be an integral part of this small, fun and close-knit team, you will need to be an efficient and effective planning administrator.
In this role, you will be required to undertake a wide range of duties and responsibilities which include and are not limited to:
- Planning for effective and efficient utilisation of resources
- Effective liaison both externally and internally
- Management of daily work schedules
- Document management
- Adherence to service level agreements
The successful applicant will possess the following qualities:
- Deadline-focused with superior time management skills
- Excellent geographical knowledge of Auckland CBD, greater Auckland and the North Island.
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite – including Outlook and calendar management
- Strong customer service focus and the ability to engage professionally with a diverse range of clients and key stakeholders;
- Ability to work autonomously with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills with a good command of the English language
- A can-do, willing, flexible, adaptable attitude and can work well within a team
Please submit your CV together with a covering letter to: Auckland Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday, 23 June 2017.