Occupational Health & Safety Service
The health and safety consultants at Safety First have extensive local and international health and safety experience. Our knowledgeable team will help your company understand and manage health, safety and wellness risks, as well as providing legal compliance.
Our consultants understand the complexities of New Zealand’s occupational health and safety legislation and the way health and safety issues can be understood and controlled in the workplace. Our international experience brings a different approach to managing health and safety procedures, with a focus on practical, workable solutions.
HEALTH & SAFETY CONSULTANTS
Our health and safety consultants are experts on using health and safety policy to create robust, workable health and safety procedures. Your Safety First health and safety advisor can explain how an effective health and safety management system can reduce the workload your human resources team face.
We’re here to help. Talk to us about your organisation’s occupational health and safety policy, and how we can help you provide better safety at work.
HEALTH & SAFETY CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Our health and safety consultancy services include the development of new systems or the review of your business’s current OH&S management system.
OH&S system considerations include:
- Workplace audits
- Property audits
- Online and classroom based training
- Assistance with contractor vetting
- ACC health and safety compliance programmes
- Pre-ACC assistance
- Pre AS/NZ 4801 or OHSAS 18001 assistance
- General and specific risk assessments
- Workplace ergonomic assessments
- Injury management and rehabilitation
- Emergency Management Plans
- Advice for the management of high risk hazards e.g. Asbestos, legionnaires disease
- Advice and assistance with incident investigations
- Specific health and safety project management
Safety First Health Safety Wellness is a corporate member of the New Zealand Institute of Safety Management (NZISM).
HEALTH & SAFETY TRAINING COURSES
Ask our Safety First health and safety consultants about how our range of health and safety training courses, can help your staff develop ownership of implementing improved work health and safety standards.
NEW ZEALAND’S HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
You can view the full Health & Safety Act 2015 online here.